[Linux-cluster] lvremove error

I am trying to remove a lv via cmd line but I get the following error.

[root nfs1 /]# lvremove /dev/gfs_vg/gfs_st2_sz512
Do you really want to remove active logical volume "gfs_st2_sz512"? [y/n]: y
  Error locking on node nfs1.local: Volume is busy on another node
  Can't get exclusive access to volume "gfs_st2_sz512"

But I can remove lv via the GUI (luci).

What am I doing wrong on the cmd line.

Thanks,
Mahmoud

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.