Re: [Linux-cluster] RGMANAGER segmentation fault

On Sat, Jul 28, 2007 at 12:15:57AM -0700, chirantha pitigala wrote:
> Hi,
> I checked the errata but was not able to find out any rgamanger related fixes. What is the bug id you are refering to?

Apparently, the bug in question wasn't made public when it should have
been.  Here's a clone of the bug.  You may or may not be able to access
the linked patch directly.  However, it's also linked off of my people
page, in CVS, and in the obsolete, totally unsupported test RPMs on my
people page.  (Obviously, they're in 4.5 too ;) )

The minimum set for getting *rgmanager* updated to the 4.5 version is
the following (I think):

If you're hitting problems with rgmanager and you do are not ready to
update the whole system to 4.5, you should be able to update those
four packages.

-- Lon