[Linux-cluster] create GFS file system on imported iSCSI disk

Hi,

I read through the Red Hat Docs, and could not find much information on
iSCSI configurations. I have a iSCSI target server and 4 other servers
running iSCSI initiators.

May I know if we need to set up logical volumes on the imported iSCSI
disk before creating GFS or we can immediately run "gfs_mkfs -p lock_dlm
-t alpha_cluster:gfs01 -j 8 /dev/sdb" (where /dev/sdb refers to the
imported iSCSI disk) on one node and all nodes to "mount -t gfs /dev/sdb
/test"?

Thanks,
Bernard Chew
IT Operations