-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of FM
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 11:45 AM
To: Redhat Cluster
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Redhat 4.5 and lvm2-monitor

Hello,
Since the 4.5 update, I have losts of error during boot.
my lvm.conf looks like :
locking_type = 2
library_dir = "/usr/lib"
locking_library = "liblvm2clusterlock.so"

The 4.5 update create a lvm.conf.rpmnew with these options :
locking_type = 1
(...)

Do we still need the loocking_type=2 or can we use the default lvm.conf
?

tx