-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Chris Harms
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 5:01 PM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] fence_apc failure

We now have some APC 7931 units at our disposal, however the fence_apc perl script fails with "unrecognized menu response." This appears to be from new firmware on the APC units. There is a python script in CVS that looks like it may operate correctly with the new firmware menus, is this correct? Also, is it a drop-in replacement for the perl script, i.e. will saving it as /sbin/fence_apc work with RHCS 5?

Thanks,
Chris