Re: [Linux-cluster] fence_apc failure

This appears to be a "no." fence_node[26827]: agent "fence_apc" reports: Power Off unsuccessfulStatus check successful. Port 4 is ON

However the node was powered off so something worked. Also, it appears to have sent an Off command instead of Reboot.

Chris Harms wrote:
We now have some APC 7931 units at our disposal, however the fence_apc perl script fails with "unrecognized menu response." This appears to be from new firmware on the APC units. There is a python script in CVS that looks like it may operate correctly with the new firmware menus, is this correct? Also, is it a drop-in replacement for the perl script, i.e. will saving it as /sbin/fence_apc work with RHCS 5?

Thanks,
Chris