[Linux-cluster] GFS Scaling

This may have been ask before.....

How large can a GFS cluster scale? Can I scale up to 128 or 256 nodes? I have read some thing about a 16 node limit? Whats better lock_dlm or lock_glum?

Regards,

Mahmoud
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.