Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster services stopping

Any chance that extended attributes, like log_level, be configurable within luci?  I can not find any references to such things.

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 16:03 -0400, Lon Hohberger wrote:
On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 08:52:28AM -0400, Scott McClanahan wrote:
> Any help is appreciated.  I can provide more information if you think it
> is helpful.  Also, is there some sort of debugging within rgmanager I
> can enable to see what is truly failing or timing out and requiring a
> restart of these services?

(1) Upgrade at least rgmanager, ccsd, magma, and magma-plugins
to 4.5.

(2) Configure rgmanager to use a different log thing, like local4:

   <rm log_facility="local4" log_level="6">
   </rm>

  (don't forget to use ccs_tool update)

(3) Configure syslog to redirect local4 to something besides
/var/log/messages:

   local4.* /var/log/rgmanager

(4) Restart syslog

... and you'll have awesome logging in /var/log/rgmanager.  Probably
more than you need ;)

-- Lon