[Linux-cluster] LVS+HA

Hi All,

I am trying to build the following scenario using Redhat cluster suite and LVS.

I will be using three nodes in the entire scenario, one will be used as LVS Router and other two will be real servers (running httpd web service).

I want to configure the redhat cluster suite on both the real server nodes for the failover of the httpd service (in active-active mode), is it possible to do or is there any other way?

Kindly suggest me.

--
Thanx
Satya Daragani