Re: [Linux-cluster] Clusterng with GFS

There are failover scripts for postgres in the source base
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/rgmanager/src/resources/postgres-8.metadata?cvsroot=cluster

and

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/rgmanager/src/resources/postgres-8.sh?cvsroot=cluster

You can certainly use active/passive postgres in conjunction with gfs as the storage.  From that perspective, gfs is supported.  However, don't think postgres will work in an active/active configuration.

Kevin