Re: [Linux-cluster] LVS+HA

Satya Daragani wrote:
Hi
Actually i am using the shared storage but not SAN, IBM DS400 connected to both the nodes using fiber.

Uhmm, I think i'd consider that a SAN...

So in that case hw can i use the cluster suite?

I would only setup the cluster suite to manage a shared GFS file system. Alternatively you could use OCFS2 since you're only doing disk storage.

LVS would be on your router system and would handle web server outages..

--
James A. McOrmond (jamesm xandros com)
Hardware QA Lead & Network Administrator