Re: AW: AW: [Linux-cluster] Red Hat Cluster & GFS for a LAMP

> Please referr to
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156679. There you can
> find preconfigured boot images and the com.oonics cluster suite, which
> provides administrative tools to build and maintain a shared root cluster.
> Documentation is little, but once i have seen a HOWTO to build a shared
> root cluster node from the bootimage. Please send mail to ATIX, I am shure
> they have the document laying around somewhere... ;-)

The main site is http://www.open-sharedroot.org/ now. The sourceforge project
site is not well maintained anymore.
There's also a lot of documentation online:

Don't hesitate to ask if you have some questions!

Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek

ATIX - Ges. fuer Informationstechnologie und Consulting mbH
Einsteinstr. 10 - 85716 Unterschleissheim - Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München
Registernummer: HR131682
USt.-Id.: DE209485962

Geschäftsführung: Marc Grimme, Mark Hlawatschek, Thomas Merz