Re: [Linux-cluster] resourse order

Neil Watson wrote:
Using the Cluster Suite how can a define resource dependencies?  For
instance I have an NFS mount as a resource.  I also have the portmapper
as a resource.  How do I tell the cluster suite to start the portmapper
before attempting the NFS mount?

Hi Neil,

Lon H is the expert in that area. But since he's on vacation at the moment, I'll direct you to this FAQ entry:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#rgm_fodomains

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite