[Linux-cluster] release notes for cluster suite U5

Hi all,

Can anyone send me the release notes for RHEL U5  Cluster Suite?    There is a document provided by Redhat  that has a resolved Issues section at the bottom with the info that I'm looking for but these two links appear to be dead.

Red Hat Cluster Suite 4 Update 5 Release Notes
https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/release-notes/CS_4-RHEL4U5-relnotes.html

"
Resolved Issues
The following errata contain complete listings of issues resolved in Red Hat Cluster Suite 4 Update 5:

http://errata.devel.redhat.com/errata/showrequest.cgi?advisory=5211

http://errata.devel.redhat.com/errata/showrequest.cgi?advisory=5221
"

Any help appreciated as ever,