[Linux-cluster] Defining dependency of services

Hi all,

In RHCS 4, is there any way to define dependency or order of services? As I can see services are started in the order of defined in the cluster.conf. What is the exact order? Can we add dependency between them?

thanks and regards

chirantha

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.