[Linux-cluster] Problems with Cluster

Robert Gil Robert.Gil at americanhm.com
Mon Jun 11 16:59:52 UTC 2007

If ilo itself is off, fencing doesn't work.

Did you add ilo as a fence device? And create a user? You create a user in the ilo for that blade, not on the chassis. You have to reboot the blade to get to the ilo manager.

Robert Gil
Linux Systems Administrator
American Home Mortgage
Phone: 631-622-8410