[Linux-cluster] ip.sh

Hi!

While looking at process accounting on my new cluster system, I noticed
that something called fs.sh is run some hundreds of times per second,
sometimes more often, sometimes less. Abt 10 million times per day,
anyway.

Now I wonder if this is normal. I've got a rhel 5 based system with 25
services, 24 of which use ext3 fs's on clvm logical volumes in a SAN.
The last one uses a local disk and is confined to run on a dedicated
server (which is part of the cluster mostly because the cluster tools
are a convenient way to organize the service there). Also, the dedicated
cluster member is not connected to the SAN.

Thanks for any info.

--Janne Peltonen
Univ. of Helsinki
--
Janne Peltonen <janne peltonen helsinki fi>