[Linux-cluster] altname broken?

Hello again,

I was succesfully using the altname option under Scientific Linux 4.4 in
my cluster.conf in the clusternode definition, like:

<clusternode name="auriga" nodeid="1" votes="1">
   <altname name="auriga-hb"/> -->
   <fence>
     <method name="1">
        <device lanplus="1" name="auriga_IPMI"/>
     </method>
   </fence>
</clusternode>

since I'm using Scientific Linux 5 now, the altname option seems to be
broken, in the sense that I have problems rejoining the cluster of even
starting up the cluster. It's a bit unspecific, since I can not really
track the starting of the cman init script.

Are there any known problems regading this option?

Thanks for you help,
	Frederik Wagner