Re: [Linux-cluster] Problems with Cluster

On 6/13/07, Luis Godoy Gonzalez <lgodoy atichile com> wrote:
I have similar situation, in our case whe have redundant power supply
for ensure the server and iLo always is power up.
Other way to fix this issue is using some quorum device. I' haven't
worked whith them,  but I think may work it.

Bye

In this scenario also, both the nodes have redundant power supply and
the iLo will always be powered but the users want the failover to
happen when a node (and therefore the associated iLo) doesn't receive
power supply at all.