Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster.conf documentation?

I spent a couple of nights working on the schema description recently. It is split into rhel4 and rhel5 versions now, and includes some of the new openais/cman params. It occurs to me, however, that the 8 new resource types are not represented yet. I will add a description for those over the next few nights.
Once again, the URL is:
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/cluster_schema.html

Senol Erdogan wrote:

and,