[Linux-cluster] Red Hat Cluster for Symantec Veritas NetBackup 6

Hi all

we have a lot of Red Hat 4 Clusters for Oracle / SAP operational. Now we
also have to move our Tru64 / TruCluster NetBackup Infrastructure to
Linux. Now we are thinking to move the NetBackup to a Red Hat Cluster.
Does someone have this running? When yes are there any important points
to know?

thanks for your comments

Mike

Michael Hagmann