Re: [Linux-cluster] Performance on GFS, OCFS2 or GFS2?

Kristoffer Lippert wrote:
Hi,

I'm considering different options for a SAN. Are there anyone who knows
of a comparison of the GFS,  GFS2 and OCFS2 filesystems?
Mostly i'm concerned about performance and stability (maturity).

It'll be running on a RHEL 5.
Kind regards
Kristoffer