[Linux-cluster] Diskless Quorum Disk

I'm interested in using qdisk heuristics to circumvent a fencing duel in my two node cluster, however I have no shared storage so I'm mostly interested in network tests. The FAQ indicates "You don't have to use a disk or partition to get this functionality." however Conga complains about not setting a device or label, and errors when I enter a dummy label. To what should I set the device / label if I just want to ping the gateway for example?

Cheers,
Chris