Re: [Linux-cluster] trouble reinstalling cluster suite 5 (solved)

I believe it contained the host.domain.tld of the machine in the 127.0.0.1 entry.

Patrick Caulfield wrote:
Chris Harms wrote:
For the sake of completeness it was a bad entry in /etc/hosts file

Do you still have the /etc/hosts file that caused this crash?

We have a bugzilla entry open for this bug, but no-one has manage to provide the
offending file for me to fix it.