[Linux-cluster] wishing to run GFS on iSCSI with redundancy

Hello,

We'd like to run GFS in a cluster serviced by a pool of iSCSI disks. We would like to use RAID to add redundancy to the storage, but there's literature on the net saying that linux's MD driver is not cluster safe. Since CLVM doesn't support RAID, what options do we have other than pairing the iSCSI disks with DRBD?

thanks,
Rohit Grover.