Re: [Linux-cluster] Newbie Question

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 15:04 -0500, Mike Duncan wrote:
> Hmm.  OK.  Does that mean I still need to acquire RH's Cluster Suite?
> Unfortunately, I'm doing this as a personal project, and do not have a
> company's resources behind me.
>
> Mike
Hi Mike,

This is all open-source software, so you don't need to buy anything.
You can download the source code for the entire cluster suite,
compile it, install it, and use it.

You can fetch the entire source code tree from CVS with this command:

cvs -d :ext:sources.redhat.com:/cvs/cluster co cluster

There are install packages for various platforms too, if you
don't want to compile it yourself.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite