[Linux-cluster] IP monitor failing periodically

I am experiencing periodic failovers due to a floating IP address not passing the status check:

clurgmgrd: [9975]: <warning> Failed to ping 192.168.13.204
Jun 30 11:41:47 nodeA clurgmgrd[9975]: <notice> status on ip "192.168.13.204" returned 1 (generic error)

Both nodes have bonded NICs with gigabit connections to redundant switches, so it is unlikely they are going down, nothing in the logs about linux losing the links. I parked all the cluster services - 2 Postgres services and 1 Apache - on one node and allowed it to run overnight. There would be no client activity during this time. One Postgres service failed two times in this manner and the other failed once in this manner. The Apache service did not fail.

What can I do to resolve this or get more information out of the system to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
Chris