[Linux-cluster] can't start GFS on Fedora

Hi,

I'm trying to get GFS installed and running on FC4 on a Poweredge 4400 dual processor. Take note that I'm a total newbie at GFS.

I've installed

GFS-6.1
GFS-kernel-smp
lvm2-cluster
ccs
cman-kernel-smp
magma
fence
gnbd-kernel-smp
gnbd

I have a volume group that I want to mount w/ GFS
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol02

I was able to create a GFS file system w/ this command...

# gfs_mkfs -p lock_dlm -t CLUST:gfs1 -j 6 /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol02

Now. when I try to start ccsd it fails. so none of the other daemons start either. /var/log/messages doesn't say anything about the start failure.

How can I troubleshoot this more? What are the required daemons that need to start?