Re: [Linux-cluster] uboot / bootloader support for GFS

Sridhar Ramaswamy (srramasw) wrote:
Has anyone tried to use uboot bootloader to boot off a local GFS
filesystem? For that matter any other bootloader?
thanks,
Sridhar

Hi Sridhar,

I'm familiar with uboot, but I haven't tried booting a GFS root from it.
I only know about one platform for using GFS as a root partition, and
that is open-sharedroot.  See:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#gfs_diskless

Unfortunately, I haven't played with that either.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite