Re: [Linux-cluster] Shutdown a cluster

Bowie Bailey wrote:
What is the proper way to shutdown an entire cluster?

I have a 3-node cluster.  I can shutdown any one node with no problems,
but when I try to shutdown the second and third nodes, it locks up
trying to stop the cluster processes since it loses quorum at that
point.  There has to be a way to tell the cluster to do a complete
shutdown.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Hi Bowie,