[Linux-cluster] FWD: Question on RH Cluster from a MySQL Customer

Ivan Zoratti ivan at mysql.com
Fri Mar 9 20:18:34 UTC 2007

Hi Robert,

This is great news, thanks a lot. You (and Wendy in another email)
have answered my questions, now I will start digging into more
details through the documentation.

Should you need any information regarding MySQL, I would be glad to
help.

Thanks again,

Kind Regards,

Ivan

--
   Ivan Zoratti - Sales Engineering Manager EMEA

   MySQL AB - Windsor - UK
   Mobile: +44 7866 363 180

   ivan at mysql.com
   http://www.mysql.com