[Linux-cluster] NFSv4 with ACL-Support on GFS

Dear readers,

I would like to set up an active/active cluster of redundant NFSv4 servers with ACLs that have the same GFS file system exported at the same time.
Is that supported?
What versions are needed minimum:
	Kernel
	GFS-Tools
	NFS-Tools ...

At the moment I have a two node cluster of test servers with a GFS exported over NFSv4, but I can not get or set ACLs with getfacl or setfacl, which is the same behavior I had with samba.

Some weeks ago I tried two SAMBA servers on GFS, though it was said not to work in the Cluster FAQ.
It seemed to work -- but no ACLs.

Do you have any ideas?

Best regards
	Christian

Christian Brandes

FGW Forschungsgruppe Wahlen Telefonfeld GmbH
N7, 13-15
68161 Mannheim

Tel: +49 621 1233-117
Fax: +49 621 1233-199

E-Mail: Christian Brandes forschungsgruppe de
Internet: http://www.forschungsgruppe.de

Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 6318
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Jung, Andrea Wolf