Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:55:32 +0100
From: "Holger L. Ratzel" <holger ratzel she net>
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Problem with shared SCSI-Storage
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Cc: "Stempel, Steffen" <Steffen Stempel she net>

Hi All,

I've a problem with a RHEL4 cluster running on two Dell PowerEdge 1850 and an
Dell PowerVault PV220S. After running for a while I get errors from the
megaraid driver in /var/log/messages saying that the device was "offlined"
and the service gets relocated to the other node while the original node
reboots. The relevant parts from /var/log/messages can be downloaded from
http://www.she.net/hra/web01-messages.txt

Dell has checked the system and all firmwares have been updated, so it seems
not to be a hardware problem.

Please mail me if you have any questions or need further information.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks an best regards,

	Holger Ratzel