RE: [Linux-cluster] Custom Anaconda to see 32 LUNS?

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 16:12 -0600, isplist logicore net wrote:
> > That is an issue.  In those cases, generally you must get onto the
> > storage device and do host LUN mapping.  Essentially you only expose
> > the LUN you want to boot from to the WWN of the HBA of the host and hide
> > it from the other WWNs.
>
> In looking at the Brocade switches I'm using, I think I can do this. I just
> need to learn how to do it with the devices I have.

Yes, you can do it with the Brocades (in fact, almost any FC switch
provides ways to do it).  If you aren't using Brocades, then most SAN
controllers have methods to do it.  We use Hitachi and EMC SANs and can
do it from there if needed.

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens internap com -
-        Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.       -