From: qua nong <quanong_os yahoo com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Cluster in virtual machines ???
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:45:48 +1100 (EST)

Hi,

I have only 1 physical server with a number of local harddisks (no SAN or external hardisks). I would like set up at least 2 virtual machines using either xen or vmware server, then cluster the virtual machines.

I wonder how could the same disks be presented to both virtual machines. i.e. both virtual machines can share the same disks ?
Is it possible to configure the iSCSI to both virtual machines ?

The problem is I donnot have any SAN or external storage which can be shared to both servers.

QN