[Linux-cluster] Xen Cluster with DRBD and GNBD (OCFS2 or GFS) on Fedora.

Hello,

I try to set a Xen Cluster with DRBD and GNBD (with OCFS2 or GFS filesystems)
on Fedora.
I tried to find some info on it; I found two detailed howtos:

The first is by Patrick Caulfield, and from more than a year and a half
ago (June 2005).
http://people.redhat.com/pcaulfie/docs/xencluster.html
It is also short and does not talk about filesystems, GNBD, heartbeat,
and more.

The second is :
http://xenamo.sourceforge.net/
It is good one , but it talks about Debian and does not deal with the specifics
for Fedora.

Does anyone know about resources(howtos, etc) for such a task or give some
info/tips/share his knowledge regarding this issue ?

Regards,
Mark