[Linux-cluster] RHCS Coraid/ATAoe compatibility

We are considering the option to build a 4 node HA cluster using RHCS and Coraid products (SR1521). ATAoE seems to be the most cost effective solution for our case and I was wondering if there are any comments/ feedback for such configuration. Is the quorum partition issue (shared concurrent access) still a limitation for these appliances? Can these "service" partitions be formatted using GFS? Any other workarounds?

Thanks in advance,

Franco.