Re: [Linux-cluster] Unable to obtain lock

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 09:17 +0100, Marc Grimme wrote:
> Hello,
> again we had the same problem as stated in January. We installed the hotfix
> but it didn't help.
> Again the whole cluster freezed, no node was allowed to rejoin the
> fencedomain.
> Any ideas or do you need any more information?
> Thanks and Regards Marc.

This could be a couple of things, but I am certain it's not the same
problem you had in January (though the symptoms are similar).

Can you attach logs from the separate machines (instead of a single log
with all the messages interleaved)?  It would really help clear things
up.

-- Lon