Re: [Linux-cluster] Making gfs-deploy-tool dist agnostic (somewhat)

C. Bergström wrote:
Sebastian Walter wrote:

C. Bergström wrote:
I'm trying to really clean up my cluster deployment and while looking at GFS came across this.

http://people.redhat.com/rkenna/gfs-deploy-tool/html.doc/

http://www.rocksclusters.org

I sincerely appreciate you pointing me in this direction. I'm quite interested in any documentation you can point me at as I'm always up for learning/reading more. In this case there's no reason to change dist.. I'll patch gfs-deploy and either locally maintain the patches or hopefully get them accepted upstream. I didn't realize this was a RH and friends only project.
As looking on the gfs-deploy page I can't find anything really exciting about this project, most of the features are already covered by the Cluster Suite.

http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=108

Am I wrong? please correct me!

Sebastian