Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS Coraid/ATAoe compatibility

Jayson Vantuyl wrote:
The newer units are actually quite a bit faster. Also, I highly recommend connecting your Coraids in a dual-network / not-cross-connected fashion.
Interesting, any benchmarks on real-life gfs usage ?
I've seen the coraid ones, but we never got that performance out of gfs.

Grtz Ramon