Re: [Linux-cluster] RHCS Coraid/ATAoe compatibility

We don't have benchmarks per se, but I've had Rsync's float anywhere between 6 MB/s and 40 MB/s depending on load and file distribution.  Considering that GFS1 is not extremely friendly to stat'ing 100,000 files, I've usually felt this was pretty good.  You'll find that any metadata-heavy load is pretty slow in GFS in general.  We find that it's generally pretty close to local disks.  Good enough for large scale file storage but perhaps a bit below what you'd put behind a ultra-fast DBMS.