[Linux-cluster] LVM integration with Resource Group Manager

I'd like to have rgmanager manage the logical volumes of LVM abstracted SAN storage as resources of a service.  Congo allows for shared raw devices and LVM hosted GFS filesystems but neither are as good a fit as LVM abstracted shared SAN devices vgimported on one node at a time.

I'm hoping this is implemented and I just need to FRFM (find the right fine manual).  If not, is it being considered or is it just a bad idea?

btw, I'm running RHEL5 release.

Thanks in advance

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html