[Linux-cluster] RHCS without shared Quorum disk

Hi,

Is it possible to setup HA using Redhat Cluster Suite with only 2 servers, without a shared disk. Which version of RHCS support this.

To my knowledge, RHCS requires a quorum disk (a shared disk). This is an expensive solution (we have implemented using RHCS version 3). Hence we are looking at ways to have HA without the shared disk.

Thanks,
Hanny