Re: [Linux-cluster] General question about cluster

Thank you Robert for your answer that cleared up all my doubts.

I tryed to use GNBD on non-clustered student-PC as you suggested and also using the -c option with
gnbd_export on server and -n option with gnbd_import on PC
but it doesn't work because of GFS filesystem that requires the cluster  lock-manager.

At the end i'm using NFS, can you suggest any other possibility?

Fedele