Re: [Linux-cluster] Advice on setting up Resources for Postgres

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 08:12:05PM +0700, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'd like to setup RHCS for Postgres on 2-nodes cluster.
> What is the best way to setup the resources? No GFS.
> - Do I need to setup a script for postgres init.d? Or should I just let it on
> on both server from chkconfig?

There's a postgres resource agent in CVS here:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/rgmanager/src/resources/?cvsroot=cluster

... which should help some :)

Otherwise, don't use chkconfig -- use the <script> facility in rgmanager
to reference /etc/init.d/[script] instead.  It should be chkconfig'd
off.

-- Lon