[Linux-cluster] Virtual machine live migration

It's been in the RHEL5 branch (and HEAD) for a couple of weeks now,
and we've had pretty good luck with it internally.  However, we could
use some feedback if anyone is willing to help out.

Let me know what you need (software wise - e.g. packages, for example)
and I'll see what I can do.  While it's working now, I would like to
make it better.