[Linux-cluster] clvmd hangs

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at fu-berlin.de
Wed May 2 09:09:31 UTC 2007

Thanks for your help. These are /proc/cluster/services:

###master
Service          Name                              GID LID State     Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           6   2 run       -
[3 2 1]

DLM Lock Space:  "clvmd"                             5   3 join
S-6,20,3
[3 2 1]

### node1:
Service          Name                              GID LID State     Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           6   2 run       -
[3 2 1]

DLM Lock Space:  "clvmd"                             5   3 update    U-4,1,1
[2 3 1]

### node2:
Service          Name                              GID LID State     Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           6   3 run       -
[3 2 1]

DLM Lock Space:  "clvmd"                             5   4 update    U-4,1,1
[2 3 1]

There is nothing in /var/log/messages on any host. Whe I shut down
"master", the other nodes are starting up clvmd and vg*-programs work.