Re: [Linux-cluster] Kernel I/O scheduler

This is a really terrific question.

We use Coraid storage, and their driver operates below the I/O scheduler, which is a shame.

--
-- Tom Mornini, CTO
-- Engine Yard, Ruby on Rails Hosting

On May 2, 2007, at 3:33 PM, Jeff Stoner wrote:

Just a thought...anyone do any load testing with GFS (and non-GFS
clusters) using different I/O schedulers (CFQ v Deadline v NOOP v as?)

--Jeff
Service Engineer
OpSource Inc.