Re: [Linux-cluster] reducing heartbeat interval

garylua singnet com sg wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> Thanks for the response. I understand that the hello_timer parameter is the heartbeat interval. However, when i look at my cluster.conf, there is no entry for the hello_timer or the deadnode_timer. Do i have to add the line into my cluster.conf file? thanks

Yes, you'll need to add it by hand. We don't normally fill in those defaults
because we don't encourage people to play with them!

--
Patrick

Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street,
Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 ITE, UK.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903