Re: [Linux-cluster] reducing heartbeat interval

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the help again. Can I know in which part of the cluster.conf file do I insert the heartbeat parameter line? And I've heard somewhere that the minimum time that I can set for the heartbeat interval is 5 seconds. Just wondering whether is that true. Thanks